20+ MGO 829+ Bio Active Honey is Naturally Antibacterial. Contains antioxidants which protect and treat the body from harmful free radicals
Honey Bee Healthy's 20+ Bio Active Honey has one of the highest levels of antibacterial properties in my range. Use this honey to treat wounds, burns and ailments. An excellent product to pack for any hospital visit as Bio Active Honey has been proven to kill Golden Staph and other MRSAs (Multi Resistant Strain Antigens). Leptospermum Honey of this strength has been shown to destroy Staphylococcus Aureus, the SUPERBUG which the WHO is so concerned about.
- HBH's 20+ Bio Active Manuka Honey has been known to treat resistant Staphylococcus Infections (MRSAs)
- This is one of the highest MGO (Methylglyoxal) grades available in my range and is a "young" honey so is still growing stronger
- Very High Level of Bioactivity
- Independently Tested & Certified to contain a minimum of MGO 829+ Activity Rating and still growing.
- Bio Active Honey is 'alive'- Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children....or they will eat it all for sure!!!
HBH 20+ Bio Active Honey can be consumed as a health food straight from the jar or can be used topically on wounds, burns and ulcers as a natural therapeutic treatment.
What is Active (Australian Manuka) Honey?
Bio Active Honey has an antibacterial component- Methylglyoxal, that sets it apart from other honeys. Do not heat Bio Active Honey, as this could destroy the good enzymes, this is why all HBH is PURE, RAW and UNpasteurised. Bioactive Manuka honey is made by bees that gather nectar from varieties of Leptospermum (Jellybush) flower. It's antibacterial properties are directly relative to the Methylglyoxal level. In order for consumers to accurately compare brands and products HBH uses MGO (Methylglyoxal) readings to classify all its active products.
Remember- check the MGO level when buying Bio Active Honey!! Don't be fooled. Some brands will say 30+ but only be 30MGO, that's 30 parts per million- not 30+ NPA/UMF. The price will tell you!
Click here for the TOP TEN USES of Honey Bee Healthy's Active Honey!
We ship parcels everyday - buy online today, and will have beautiful natural honey coming your way tomorrow! Unfortunately due to Australian Biosecurity Regulations, we cannot ship to WESTERN AUSTRALIA or New Zealand.