The Healing Power of HBH Active Honey
HBH Active Manuka Honey has an antibacterial component that sets it apart from other honeys. The main medical use for active honey is topically on a wound. It is generally used for treating wounds, infections and burns. HBH Active Manuka Honey is also marketed for use in many other conditions.
In laboratory studies the NPA (Non-Peroxide Activity) in Leptospermum honey has been found to be effective against a wide range of bacteria including the very resistant Helicobacter Pylori (this bacteria causes most stomach ulcers), the wound-infecting bacteria Staphylococcus Aureus and Escherichia Coli, Streptococcus Pyogenes (causing sore throats).
Be sure to check the MGO level before purchasing your Active Manuka Honey - the higher the MGO - the higher the antibacterial properties! Some brands will market a honey as 30+ but when you read closely it is only 30MGO, that's 30 parts per million. This is below medicinal grade.
TOP TEN USES of Honey Bee Healthy's
Active Manuka Honey
1. Sore Throats and Immunity: Taking HBH Active Manuka Honey stops the growth of ‘Strep’ bacteria which causes sore throats. Recently, Active Manuka Honey has been approved by the National Cancer Institute to be used to heal inflammation from chemotherapy!
2. Allergies and Sinusitis: Taking HBH Active Manuka Honey on a regular basis may help protect against seasonal allergies and lessen the need for medications.
3. Beauty Treatments & Health Booster: Using HBH Active Manuka Honey may boost vitality, youthful energy and has been known to improve skin tone and texture.
4. Improves Sleep: Taking HBH Active Manuka Honey may help release the glycogen needed for essential bodily functions during sleep.
5. Low Stomach Acid, Acid Reflux, SIBO: Using HBH Active Manuka Honey may reduce reflux and balances the digestive system.
6. Staph Infections (MRSA): Using HBH Active Manuka Honey has been shown to down-regulate the most potent genes of the MRSA bacteria.
7. Coldsores, Burns, Wounds and Ulcers: Using HBH Active Manuka Honey may improve wound healing, pain relief and decrease inflammatory response.
8. Tooth Decay and Gingivitis: Taking HBH Active Manuka Honey may decrease plaque, reduction in bleeding sites from gingivitis. Kills the bacteria which causes gum disease.
9. IBS and IBD: Taking HBH Active Manuka Honey may heal intestinal inflammation & pain, repair free radical damage and protect against further damage.
10. Acne and Eczema: Taking HBH Active Manuka Honey may increase antimicrobial and the healing properties that will reduce acne and eczema. Used topically on the affected skin will destroy the acne causing bacteria.